This month we have released the City Pulse Step Thru eBike, the perfect companion on your daily commute. The City Pulse Step Thru eBike offers pedal assist riding with its powerful Bafang 250W front hub motor and large capacity battery using Panasonic cells. This Step Thru version comes with an ultra low step-through frame, making for easy access on and off the bike.
First Track Productions
This month we took our X-Trail and Ares onto to the Lake Tahoe trails with First Track Productions in California where they captured loads of awesome photos and video. The X Trail is at home on singletrack trails and forest roots, and punches well above its weight. The Ares is a beautifully hydroformed Fat Bike offering high specs without a high price.
- 27.5” wheel trail inspired geometry MTB
- Suntour XCT suspension forks with 100mm travel and hydraulic lock out
- Shimano Altus 24 speed gearing
- Powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts
- High spec 6061 hydrofromed alloy frameset with aggressive trail geometry and a tapered internal headset
- Tektro HDC hydraulic disc brakes (180mm rotors) for serious control in all conditions
- 2×10 Shimano gearing with upgraded chainset with alloy bash guard and external BB
- Colossal 26” x 4” Kenda Juggernaut tyres to dominate previously unrideable terrain
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
We’d like to give a special shoutout to our Argentinian Distributors Lordbike this month for all the amazing content they have created for the Granite 2.0 since receiving their bikes earlier this year. In the last month, they have been on another awesome bikepacking adventure: The tour of the Pocho Mountains, in which they travelled 220km in two days, creating this cool video during the process! But enough about us talking about their adventures, Gustavo, who was our REID Rider of the month in May, writes amazing blogs on LordBike’s website about their adventures which we recommend you to read for a refreshing perspective (They are written in Spanish, however, if you right-hand click the page you can translate to your language).