At the beginning of February, we were at The Bike Place 2016, a trade only cycle show held at the Silverstone race course. The event offered us the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our latest models and meet dealers face to face.
With over two hundred exhibitors across the two halls, and over 1000 trade visitors, the event was a great success. We were exhibiting alongside our exclusive UK distributor, 2×2 Worldwide, who also distribute Landrover, Roux, Bickerton, Shogun and Montague.
The feedback after our first year of trading was really positive and our new models on display received a lot of attention: Blacktop, Boss and Esprit. Dealer feedback helps us shape new products and our services, ensuring we give our customers the best possible experience on a REID bike.
Our Show Highlights
- Being able to thank the dealers that have supported us in our first year of trading
- Checking out the latest new products and developments within the industry for 2016
- The introduction of new categories such as the 27+ bikes
- Seeing the growing development of Road bikes with discs, which we think this is going to be a trend for 2016
- Chatting to new dealers who wanted to hear more about REID and what we offer
After such a great response we’re really looking forward to what 2016 brings, as we continue to grow our distributor network and brand awareness in the UK.