Find your way to work each day and then get lost on the weekend. Simply put, Gravel-grinders (AKA All-Road, Adventure Road or Dirt-Road-Racers) are like a CX (Cylcocross) bike built for Endurance riding.
A lightweight 6061 alloy frame with front/rear rack and mudguard mounts and extra clearance for wide tyres. Getting to work or loading up for a weekend of bike trekking? The Granite has you covered. The features that make these bikes perfect for dirty distance racing across varied terrain also make them perfect for all-conditions commuting:
- Endurance geometry lightweight 6061 alloy frame with plenty of mudguard and rack mounts front and rear, plus extra clearance for wide tyres
- Shimano A070 STI gearing with a compact crankset (50/34T) for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes are proven performers in all conditions – control and stopping power no matter how muddy
- Built to keep going – the Granite runs on light and durable Alex MD17 rims fitted with Kenda 32C tyres
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point