Find your way to work each day and then get lost on the weekend. Simply put, Gravel-grinders (AKA All-Road, Adventure Road or Dirt-Road-Racers) are like a CX (Cylcocross) bike built for Endurance riding.
A lightweight 6061 Alloy frame and custom Carbon fork with front/rear rack and mudguard mounts and extra clearance for wide tyres. Getting to work or loading up for a weekend of bike trekking? The Granite has you covered. The features that make these bikes perfect for dirty distance racing across varied terrain also make them perfect for all-conditions commuting:
- Endurance geometry lightweight 6061 alloy frame and carbon fork with plenty of luggage mounts
- Shimano Claris FC-2450 Compact crankset with a 50/34 chainset and 11-32 cassette for a large range of gears
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes (dual piston) for performance in all conditions and easy adjustment
- Light and durable Alex MD17 rims fitted with Continental 35C Cyclocrcoss Speed tyres
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point