Our Solo 360 has been engineered from the ground up to provide XC riders ultimate control, speed and stability. Agile yet stable ride characteristics, offering the perfect balance between control and climbing ability.
The frame features smooth welding, hydroformed tubing, internal cable routing, a tapered steerer tube, inboard rear disc mounts and dropped chainstays. Using the latest frame manufacturing techniques the Solo 360 is a strong and lightweight MTB frame.
- Lightweight 6061 Hydroformed double-butted aluminium frame with tapered steerer, smooth welds and internal cable routing
- Fox 32 Float performance series forks (100mm travel, 15mm thru axle and a fit 4 damper) for a lively, responsive ride with sure trail feedback for control
- Full Shimano XT groupset, XT hydraulic discs and FUNN finishing kit
- WTB STP i23 double wall alloy rims with Novatec sealed bearing hubs and Continental X-King 27.5” Pure grip tyres
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts