The Reid City 3 is all new for 2018 and offers exceptional features for the price point, making it a fantastic all-rounder. The lightweight alloy frame and 27 speed Shimano gearing make commute a breeze. Coupled with a premium suspension fork and powerful mechanical discs, you can also have a blast off road on light trails at the weekends.
The City 3 boasts a range of well thought out features, setting it apart from the competition at this price including custom hydroformed aluminium tubing, internal headset for improved longevity, sealed bearing bottom bracket and bottle and rack mounts to turn this into a great bike to explore further afield on. The durable 700C wheelset offers a larger rolling diameter, to help make each pedal stroke make you go further, and roll over small obstacles whether a nasty pot hole on your commute, or tree root on a trail.
- The latest Shimano M2000 27 speed gearing to make the steepest hills that bit easier, and get some serious speed on the flats or descents
- Suntour NEX suspension fork with hydraulic lock out function
- Tough double walled disc specific wheelset with quick release levers and Kenda 40C tyres
- Powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes for enhanced stopping power in all conditions
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts