The REID City Pulse Step Thru eBike helps you to go wherever you need to go faster and with less effort than a conventional bike can. With several modes to choose from you can decide how much assistance you would like. The REID City Pulse Step Thru is a great way to get about a city, whether commuting or exploring without arriving tired and sweaty. The City Pulse Step Thru eBike is a ‘pedal assist’ eBike rather than the old ‘twist throttle’ system. This is much safer and more efficient to improve range, with an easy to use handlebar mounted control unit. This Step Thru version also comes with an ultra low step-through frame, meaning easy access on and off the bike.
- REID Custom hydroformed alloy frame with internal cabling for gearing, brakes and electrics
- Powerful and efficient Bafang 250W rear hub motor, enabling speeds upto 25KPH, inline with pedelec regulations
- A range of up to 70KM to 110KM when in ‘eco’ mode, or up to 40-69KM in full power mode.
- Shimano 7-speed gearing, powerful disc brakes and puncture resistant tyres
- Comes complete with mudguards, rear pannier rack, kickstand and lights, which are powered via the 11Ah Panasonic celled battery
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts