The E-Trail is at home on singletrack trails and forest roots, and punches well above its weight, using features and designs that have innovated both the 29er and eBike spaces. To ensure a smooth ride over tough obstacles, the E Trail comes with the latest Suntour XCM fork with a new improved hydraulic lock out, and adjustable pre load. The extra wide double butted alloy bars help to keep control through the corners and berms, while powerful Tektro disc brakes help to shed speed fast when needed.
The wheelset is made up of a durable 27.5 disc specific rim, and proven alloy hubs. Grip comes courtesy of Kenda K1016 27.5 x 2.35″ profile tyres. To help you climb we have equipped the E Trail with a Shimano Altus 7 speed groupset, which features an 14-28t rear cassette and Prowheel Pioneer 38t chainset for a great gear range.
- 27.5” wheel trail inspired geometry MTB
- Bafang’s electric assistance is very easy to use and keeps you pedalling for longer
- Suntour XCM suspension forks with 100mm travel and hydraulic lock out
- Shimano Altus 7 speed gearing
- Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point