Our entry level fat bike from our Greek series with a high end hydrofromed frame and durable components. Conventional mountain bikes are designed to be ridden with tyres filled to 25-65 psi.
The Hercules can be ridden at 15 psi or lower. With Fat 4 inch tyres and a lower psi you will find yourself floating through sand, snow, mud and other variable terrain, offering an off-road riding experience like no other. Prepare for epic cruises along the beach, power slides on snow and solid adventure anywhere you take it. The 6061 hydro-formed alloy frame has been built to handle like a dune buggy; it’s strong, stable on rough terrain and will take you on paths deemed previously unrideable.
- High spec hydrofromed tubing and fork with huge tyre clearance and internal headset
- Shimano 24-speed gearing and powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Kenda Juggernaut Sport tyres help you float over obstacles
- 6061 Hydro-formed alloy frame
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts