Plus bikes climb like a mountain goat and grab the trail like a vice on the corners and descents for a fast, playful ride. These bikes are the perfect platform for the beginner or intermediate rider looking to really boost their trail-blasting abilities, while promising more advanced riders an agile bike that holds the ground like a DH rig.
The perfect partner for a session on loose rocky Summer trails or a Winter mudfest, Plus bikes push you to hold more speed, brake less and go wider on the berms. They also give you the traction to forgive a less-than-perfect line in all conditions.
Plus bikes are the latest progression in Mountain Biking and the Vice 3.0 is our flagship bike – built with all the new features and standards in the new 27+ category:
- Dialled performance trail geometry on a lightweight alloy frame. Tapered headtube, thru axles and rear rack mounts for those bike packing adventures. Features a slack 68 degree head angle, 760mm wide bars and short 60mm stem for the confidence to hit technical sections at pace.
- Shimano SLX 1×10 gearing (11-40T cassette) with an FSA Comet 1 x crankset and BOOST 148 specific, Mega Exo bottom bracket for crisp, reliable performance.
- Designed with the new wider BOOST 148 standard – 110x15mm thru axle hub up front and a 148x12mm thru axle at the rear with Formula sealed bearings. Effectively the front and rear hubs are wider and the cranks are adjusted to sit further out to improve chainline and allow for the wider tyre clearance in the frame. The wider hubs also provide greater wheel strength.
- 130mm of air sprung suspension is provided by Rockshox Recon RL forks with 32mm stanchions, featuring Hydraulic speed lockout with rebound damping adjust. These forks provide minimum flex and are great for bombing down steep descents.
- Shimano Deore M615 Hydraulic Disc brakes (180mm front, 160mm rear) for serious stopping control.
- Big traction from 2.8” wide WTB Trailblazer tyres mounted to Alex MD40 27.5+ specific 40mm wide rims. This bike is tubeless ready so you can just add sealant and some valve stems to enjoy even more traction and the reliability of riding tubeless.
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point