Plus bikes, or 27+ bikes continue to grow in popularity as the perfect mix between traction on the trails, and rolling resistance, to give riders greater stability and off road capability. The VICE FS2.0 takes this ethos one step further, adding front and rear suspension from Suntour’s premium Raidon range. The frame is custom designed by Reid and frame gurus Kinesis and utilises the proven 4 bar Horst linkage system and offers 120mm travel for confident decsents. Anti squat kinematics also improve pedalling efficiency and energy transfer when climbing. It further features double and triple butted tubing, 12mm rear through axle, boost spacing and a tapered steerer to name just a few of the latest frame technologies on offer with this model.
- Rider developed custom geometry and tubing profiles to create a perfectly balanced lightweight and extremely durable 27+ full suspension frame with 120mm travel for confidence boosting riding on the trails
- Suntour Raidon front and rear suspension offering adjustable damping, hydraulic lock out functions and adjustable preload. The front fork also features the 15QLC2 thru axle for added rigidity at the front end
- KS eTENi 100mm travel post with remote handle bar control
- Shimano Deore 1×10 gearing with 11-40t rear cassette and FSA Comet MT Boost 148 chainset with 30t chain ring, Mega Exo press fit bottom bracket. Cable guides present if riders wish to add a front derailleur
- Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front rotor and 160mm rear rotor
- Formula sealed bearing thru axle hubs front and rear, with WTB Scraper i40 27.5″ rims. WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8″ tyres.
* Specs subject to change at any given point