27+ Plus is the latest progression in Mountain Biking and our Vice range are built with all the new features and standards that make this exciting new category so much fun. Meet the new Vice FS 3.0 – our new flagship mountain bike with all the features you’d expect from a top-flight full-suspension trail rig.
Built around a double/triple butted frame with 4-bar linkage system from frame gurus Kinesis, front/rear full-suspension provided by RockShox, 1×10 gearing from Shimano SLX and FSA Comet crank plus the fine control and stopping power of Shimano M615 hydraulic discs – this bike will open up your riding like never before.
Ready to step up to a full suspension 27+ Plus Mountain Bike? The Vice FS 3.0 features some rock solid spec choices and some very interesting extras:
- Custom designed frame by industry leaders Kinesis, featuring double and triple butted tubing with rear through axle, Boost spacing (148x12mm) and a tapered steerer to create a perfectly balanced, lightweight and extremely durable bike for confidence on the trails.
- Rockshox Reba RL 120mm front suspension offers adjustable Motion Control damping, hydraulic lock out functions and adjustable preload. The front fork also features the 15QLC2 thru axle for added rigidity at the front end.
- The rear suspension comes from Rockshox Monarch R for silky smooth travel and is rigged to a simple 4-bar linkage design that has been tried and tested to rip on Australian trails.
- Gearing comes from Shimano SLX M7000 1×10 with an 11-40t rear cassette, FSA Comet MT Boost 148 crankset (30t chain ring) and Mega Exo bottom bracket.
- Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc brakes (180mm front rotor, 160mm rear) deliver confidence inspiring stopping power and fine control in the sketchiest conditions.
- The Vice FS 3 runs on WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8″ tyres (UST ready) fitted to light and durable WTB Scraper i40 27.5″ rims, then laced to a Formula sealed bearing thru axle hub (front and rear).
- Climb with ease and then transition straight into a mad descent with a bar-mounted remote KS Crux dropper post.
Like every Reid bike, The Vice FS 3.0 comes with a Lifetime Frame Warranty and two-year Suspension Fork Warranty, as well as a One Year Warranty on all other non-consumable parts so you can ride it as hard you like.