Nothing beats your first proper bike. Our Ranger is built tough to deliver huge fun for little riders – with the quality, safety and value that parents love to see. Sized for riders 120-135cm (7 – 9 years of age).
From the footpath to the dirt track, these bikes are designed to build confidence and encourage adventure. The Ranger is not your average kid’s bike, it’s built to endure everything your kids can throw at it. The quality alloy components mean it will go over jumps and ride through muddy creeks for years to come.
- Lightweight, hydroformed alloy frame that is durable, safe and easy to control
- Shimano 7-Speed Tourney gearing to keep those legs moving
- Suspension forks to soak up the bumps and improve control over tricky terrain
- Confidence inspiring contact points (handlebars, grips, saddle and pedals) that have been scaled to suit young riders
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts