This is a tough kid’s mountain bike ready for youngsters who want to tackle the trails. Safety, quality and wicked cool design combine to create a super fun ride in the Boys Ranger 24″. Sized for riders 135 – 145cm (9 – 11 years of age).
Ride to school and tackle the trail on the weekend, the Ranger is the perfect companion for your little one. It’s tough, reliable components will endure anything your kids can throw at it for years to come. An excellent choice for a first kid’s bike.
- Lightweight, hydroformed alloy frame that is durable, safe and easy to control
- Shimano 21-Speed Tourney gearing to tackle any trail
- Suspension forks to soak up the bumps and improve control over tricky terrain
- Confidence inspiring contact points (handlebars, grips, saddle and pedals) that have been scaled to suit young riders
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts