Kids are the roughest test riders out there and the Girls Scout 20″ is up for the challenge. Rough and ready, quality aluminium alloy frame matched with quality alloy components make for a reliable, lightweight kids bike.
Our kids bikes are adult quality and durability scaled down for younger riders so kids can keep up with their parents. But watch out, because with 7-Speed Shimano gearing and sturdy Kenda tyres they might just overtake you.
- Lightweight hydroformed alloy frame that’s safe and easy for kids to control, sized for riders 120 – 135cm (7 – 9 years old)
- Tenacious Zoom suspension fork to make jumps super fun and landings super safe
- Brake levers and thumbshifter built for confident control in little hands
- A safe, enjoyable ride is ensured with quality adjustable alloy parts that can grow with younger riders
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts