The MTB Sport is an ideal first mountain bike. You can set it up as a tough commuter, an off-road tourer or an all-day adventure bike for epic gravel grinding rides. The aluminium frame has proven cross-country geometry to get you moving fast on the single track. The upright, endurance-oriented position means that you can cruise in comfort as well.
The 21-speed Shimano Tourney running gear and Promax v-brakes mean that it has the reliability, speed, braking power and control. The super-low low gear lets you climb any mountain. Switch up through the gear range and you’ll have the speed to tackle the traffic as well.
- 21-speed Shimano gearing for a wide range of gears
- Promax V-brakes offer controlled and dependable braking
- 50mm coil spring suspension for all-terrain capability
- Proven cross-country geometry to get you moving fast on the single track
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts