The wide gear and of 50/34 Compact FSA crankset mixed with the wide gears(11-32T) means the Falco Sport is at home in the mountains.
The double-butted 6061 alloy frame with hydroformed tubing and internal cable routing is lightweight, with a balance of vertical compliance and lateral stiffness for excellent on-road handling. The carbon fibre fork lowers weight and further reduces road buzz.
The Shimano Tiagra 4700 20 speed gearing is a solid performer that put simply, gets the job done. As Shimano trickles the technology down, the 4700 uses very similar technology to the higher level 105.
- Utilising Shimano Tiagra (4700 Series) and FSA crankset for crisp shifting performance
- Lightweight double butted, hydroformed alloy frame, internal cable routing and semi-integrated headset paired with a carbon fibre fork
- Comfort geometry and compact handlebars allows for a wide variety of road riding
- Packed full of features to provide amazing value for money
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts