The Osprey offers the right balance between lightweight speed and a more upright, traditional road riding posture making it the ideal go-to bike for the regular rider.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is light, yet has excellent lateral stiffness for power during sprints and climbs. Whilst the carbon fibre fork provides a degree of vertical compliance to reduce road buzz while still giving precise handling. Plus, with integrated brake and gear levers (Shimano STI) you can brake and change gears without moving your hands from the hoods of the drop bars.
- The 16-speed 2018 Shimano R2000 Claris drivetrain is durable and reliable, with integrated gear and brake levers
- Quando quick-release hubs with Alex double-wall alloy rims give you light, strong wheels
- A 34/50 tooth crankset, combined with an 8 speed rear cluster, gives a wide, evenly spaced range of gears
- Tektro dual-pivot alloy caliper brakes provide great stopping power, excellent modulation and easy adjustment
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts