We are proud to release the Esprit Superlite. Weighing only 11.9kgs.
The Ladies Esprit Superlite is the future of Vintage Lightweight Sports Bikes. That stylish, retro feel without the retro weight. Minimalist construction and sleek design focusing on weight saving make for a quick and nimble bike.
Most vintage bikes are made from steel which is great as its reliable and strong. It is heavier however. The Esprit Superlite has replaced all steel parts with lightweight alloy to reduce the weight significantly so you can ride with less effort and it makes it easier to lift up stairs or into your car when needed.
You’ll have confident control over this stunning retro cruiser thanks to carefully balanced geometry. The Ladies Esprit Superlite is for the vintage lover who aspires to retro style but wants a bike with exceptional lightweight performance.
- Lightweight alloy tubing creates a streamlined frame for agile handling
- Only 11.9 Kgs
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed gearing with Rapidfire shifting for precise and smooth gear changes
- Lightweight alloy components make the Esprit durable and easy to carry
- Perfect for commuting, the Esprit comes in 3 traditionally-inspired colours
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point