Reid is a global bicycle and mobility brand founded in Australia, with their international head office in the UK. Reid products are distributed in over 30 countries worldwide including Canada, USA, UAE, Australia and New Zealand to name a few. We also design and manufacture bikes for several other brands, retail groups and distributors. Our own internal pillars are service, quality and price, and we aim to excel at all three. Our brand belief is that ‘freedom is key’. We make awesome products for every kind of rider: novice to experienced, casual to obsessive, style conscious to technically-minded. We also take an active role in fighting climate change by planting a tree for every product we sell.
You will be joining a successful, growing business, who have grown significantly for the last few years, and have strong forecasts for further growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Quality Control Manager with 5 years experience in bicycle factory quality control management to join our growing team, reporting into the Product Manager.
Responsibilities for the Quality Control Manage include:
- Quality Control Assistance
- Manage the 3 Reid employed QC staff on a daily basis.
- Communicate all QC updates and report weekly to the Managing Director and Product Manager.
- Coordinate staff to support productions at all key suppliers where we carry out QC to ensure planning is done in advance to ensure staff are in the right locations at the right times.
- Help source replacement parts when QC has failed and there is an issue with a client that needs resolving.
- Suggest QC improvements.
Supply Chain Assistance
- Work with key suppliers to ensure accurate and on time information is sent to Supply Chain Managers, including a weekly production update.
- Work with Supply Chain Managers and key suppliers to ensure containers are booked on time in line with production schedules.
- Send a weekly report with containers booked for the coming weeks.
- Complete a pre loading checklist to ensure all bikes align to the loading list and inform of any changes.
- Ensure containers are loaded with the correct stock as agreed by the Supply Chain team.
- Ensure key suppliers send shipping docs within 2 days of loading.
- Ensure key suppliers send an up to date inventory report each week for any unallocated inventory they may be holding.
Additional tasks as requested by Reid Supply Chain Managers & Product Manager.
Location – Tianjin, China
Salary – Negotiable
If you feel that you are the right fit for our business, have the skills and experience we are looking for to fulfil all the listed responsibilities and are within commuting distance of our office then please apply below.
To apply for this job email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.