Reid is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Account Executive to join the development of its distribution and retail network. Reid is a fast growing mobility brand, we design and manufacture an outstanding range of Bikes, eBikes, eScooters and Watersports products. Internationally we distribute Reid branded mobility products in over 30 countries through our network of distribution and retail partners. We also design and manufacture on behalf of a number of international retailers for their own brands. The three pillars we stand by and that are helping us become a global brand are: Quality, Value and Service.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a Sales account management/executive
- Experience or good knowledges of the cycling industry is required
- Good customer service skills
- Customer engagement abilities
- Ability to sense good business deals and seal them
- Familiar with CRM software and MS Office
- Strong ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively and be able to generate effective sales ideas and strategies
Responsibilities for the Sales Account Executive include:
You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients٫ ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Account Executive٫ you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately٫ you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the assigned accounts
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Setting up meetings with clients
- Handling customer enquiries
- Generating leads
- Bringing in prospective customers
- Carry out market research to identify goods and services in demand
- Being fully aware of all updates about products/services
- Monitoring sales performance
- Suggesting and implementing new ideas
The role is based at our Head Office in Poole, UK. Reporting to the Business Development Manager
Benefits on offer for the successful candidate include:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Competitive holiday package plus public holidays
- Flexible working hours in line with company requirements
If you feel that you are the right fit for our business, have the skills and experience we are looking for to fulfil all the listed responsibilities and are within commuting distance of our office then please apply below.
To apply for this job email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.