Reid is a global bicycle and mobility brand founded in Australia, with their international head office in the UK. Reid products are distributed in nearly 30 countries worldwide including Canada, USA, UAE, Australia and New Zealand to name a few. We also design and manufacture bikes for several other brands, retail groups and distributors. Our own internal pillars are service, quality and price, and we aim to excel at all three. Our brand belief is that ‘freedom is key’. We make awesome products for every kind of rider: novice to experienced, casual to obsessive, style conscious to technically-minded. We also take an active role in fighting climate change by planting a tree for every product we sell.
You will be joining a successful, growing business, who have grown significantly for the last few years, and have strong forecasts for further growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator with experience in the outdoor sports or leisure products industry to join our growing team as Marketing Coordinator. The role will initially form part of the backfill of a maternity leave in the team and will morph into a permanent standalone role, reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Social media insights and reporting, measuring ROI
- Managing samples – influencers, photoshoots
- Collating product reviews
- Product launch support – PR, B2B & B2C comms
- Support with partnerships & collaborations
- Email build, test, send and reporting
- Maintaining the Mailchimp databases
- Trade event support
- Website updates – product pages, simple design changes
- Regular collaboration/connection with Reid Cycles Australia
Skills and experience we are looking for in a Marketing Coordinator include:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Marketing assistant in the outdoor sports products or leisure products industry
- Marketing related degree or marketing courses undertaken
- Fully IT Competent in: Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe Suite, Canva, Social platforms, Google Advertising and Analytics, Mailchimp
- Organisation and reporting skills
- An understanding of working with people from all different cultures and backgrounds
Benefits on offer for the successful candidate include:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience circa £30K
- Annual bonus based on business performance
- Competitive holiday package plus public holidays
- Flexible working hours in line with company requirements
- Passionate team environment in an open, light and recently built office in Poole close to local nature reserve – Note this is an office based role, we will not consider remote workers for this role
- Potential for international travel to attend overseas trade shows
If you feel that you are the right fit for our business, have the skills and experience we are looking for to fulfil all the listed responsibilities and are within commuting distance of our office then please apply below.
To apply for this job email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.