Gravel-grinders (AKA All-Road, Adventure Road or Dirt-Road-Racers) such as the Granite 3.0 are like a CX (Cylcocross) bike designed and built for Endurance riding. So whether you have a 15 mile commute incorporating dirt roads and a trail, or want to get out and explore a multitude of terrains at the weekend, the Granite 3.0 will get you there and back.
A lightweight custom 6061 Alloy frame and custom tapered Carbon fork with front/rear rack and mudguard mounts and extra clearance for wide tyres. Getting to work or loading up for a weekend of bike trekking? The Granite 3.0 has you covered. The features that make these bikes perfect for dirty distance racing across varied terrain also make them perfect for all-conditions commuting:
- Lightweight double butted frame and tapered carbon fork with front and rear thru axles and comfortable endurance all road geometry
- Shimano 105 gearing with compact chainset and 11-32t rear cassette for a huge range of gears to helps in steep climbs on or off road
- Shimano RS 505 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors for powerful and controlled braking in any condition
- WTB STP i19 rims laced to Novatech sealed bearing thru axle hubs for a bullet proof wheelset. Traction comes from the Continental Grand Sport Race tyres in a 32C profile
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
* Specs subject to change at any given point