The 216 is a tough, freestyle BMX built around a hi-ten steel frame and fork for riders looking to develop their ramp, park, street, trail or flatland BMX skills.
Designed for versatility, the Reid BMX range is perfect for all-round riding while giving you a rig to build on as you develop and specialise.
- Full Hi-ten frame and fork, in a matte metallic finish
- Tough machined alloy A-head stem with 4 bolt top mounting for bars
- Premium full alloy Z Star rear U brake, with removable front caliper brake
- Fast and durable wheelset with alloy rims
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts