27.5+ creates a middle ground between two existing standards: Fat Bikes, with 26 x 3.8in – 5.0in tyres, and traditional Mountain Bikes, whose tyres generally range from 2 to 2.5in wide. Riders have come to love the additional traction and float offered by Fat Bikes, but still like the more nimble handling and speed offered by more traditional Mountain Bikes. So taking the best bits from both and creating a bike to offer the benefits, with little compromise seemed the perfect solution.
There are three models in our VICE range. The VICE 2.0 is the second in the range with a striking matte blue finish. Designed to be comparable to the Ares on spec but aimed at a rider looking for a quality mid level 27+ offering
- Premium alloy 27+ frame and fork with front and rear thru axles, tapered steerer, rack mounts and internal headset
- Suntour Raidon LOR 15QLC32 – 110 27+ suspension fork with thru axle and tapered steerer for taking big hits with ease and smoothing out the trail
- Shimano 1 x 10 Deore gearing with an 11-40T cassette offers a large gear range whilst increasing BB clearance
- WTB Trailblazer 2.8″ tyres with Alex MD40 rims and Formula sealed bearing hubs with thru axles
- Lifetime frame warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts